Interior (Sleeps 2 + 2)
We like to welcome our guests personally to Freshwater Barn providing a clean, comfortable and cosy place to stay
Tea,coffee and milk are provided on arrival as well as a freshly baked cake, hopefully using our own eggs.
Be sure to check out our Photo gallery of the house and its surroundings.
Freshwater Barn amenities include:
- Stable door
- Large open hallway
- Separate downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan living, comfortable sofa-bed and chair
- Flat screen TV / DVD player
- Satellite receiver allowing access to Free View channels
- Selection of films, books & board games
- Large cooker range, Microwave, Washer/Dryer
- Fridge with small freezer compartment
- Comfortable pretty double bedroom with feather and down pillows and duvet
- Light en-suite shower room with fluffy white towels
- and much more
Children and dogs must not be left unattended on the premises at anytime
The Barn is in the perfect place to either relax or plan your days adventures.
- Private parking
- Path leading to Barn
- Pretty Private Patio
- Table with benches and parasol
- Surrounded by seasonal flowers
- Views over the rest of the garden
- Free roaming chickens, cats and dog
Dogs are welcome at a cost of £30 each per week with prior arrangement.
All dogs must be kept under control at all times