Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
Peaceful, picturesque and stylish self-catering holiday accommodation in a traditional converted barn. Located on the outskirts of the pretty village of Benenden, famed for its historic girls school and connections with the Domesday Book and excellent country pubs. Conveniently located close the the Wealden towns of Cranbrook, Tenterten and Tunbridge Wells. With endless walks, gardens, National Trust and English Heritage properties, Sissinghurst, Scotney, Bodiam and Great Dixter ideally situated on your doorstep.
Alternatively London is 55mins by train or pop over the Channel to France for the day. The barn has been recently modernised and has a fully equipped kitchen so you can prepare locally grown produce from the many award winning farm shops and wineries in the Weald of Kent.
- Pretty double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/reception room with double sofabed
- The kitchen is fully equipped and suitable for foodies
- Comfortable reception area
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Pretty gravelled garden to the front with seasonal flowers
- Table with benches and a parasol
Learn more about our accommodations
The Barn (Sleeps 2 +2)
Don't believe us, believe your own eyes! You can get a feel for our lovely Barn and surrounding areas right here on our website.
Just click your way through our photo gallery.